Anti-Static Cleanroom Solutions for the Technology Industries
- Specifically designed and manufactured for the semiconductor industry with anti-static inert properties
- Suitable for cleanroom classifications:
- EN ISO 14644: ISO 3-9
- Class 10+
Puracore Technology Cleanroom Key Features
- Semi-flush environment
- Flush fitted, rubber gasket wall joints
- Channel base
- 40mm aluminium honeycomb panels
- 2,3,or 4 sided cleanroom panels
- Integrated lining panels available
- Semi-flush fitting windows and doors
- Top hat, grid or concealed ceiling options
- Ceiling and corner flashing
- Easily integrated with cleanroom services
Puracore Technology Panels
Puracore Technology / Semiconductor cleanroom panels come with a choice of anti-static finish, and have a rubber gasket joint between each panel providing a seal that eliminates the need for any silicone, yet provides a flush joint that does not require any trim.
As a standard, the cleanroom panels have an aluminium frame and honeycomb core, however other cores are available on request to best suit the specification. Panel finishes available:
- Aluminium powder coat
- Anti-static white food safe laminate
Where a fully flush finish is required, an anti-static white food safe laminate finish can be applied to the Puracore Plus range.
Puracore Technology Windows
Cleanroom windows are a clamp frame design and are semi-flush, with a minimal 7mm protrusion into the clean side environment that can be easily cleaned.
Where a fully flush finish is required, the Puracore Plus panel system can be used with an anti-static finish applied.
Puracore Technology Doors
Cleanroom doors are a clamp frame design with a rounded 17mm protrusion into the clean side area. The door blade includes a vision panel, the design and type of which can be selected from the technical specifications. Where a fully flush finish is required, the Puracore Plus panel system can be used with an anti-static finish applied.
Puracore Technology Ceiling Systems
Puracore Technology cleanroom ceilings can be either a top hat, concealed suspension or grid design, with walk on options available. Details of which can be found in the technical specifications.
Puracore Technology Trims
Cleanroom trims are available for corners and ceiling joints, but can also be substituted for coving to aid airflow.